MediBloc is a technology company building a decentralized personal health record (PHR) platform on blockchain. Currently, medical records are fragmented and scattered across medical institutions. MediBloc aims to integrate these records and create a patient-centric platform which will allow patients to utilize their healthcare data.
Articles in this section
- What is MediBloc?
- What kind of service does MediBloc offer?
- Are there any benefits for hospitals in using MediBloc?
- Will MediBloc be used to replace the existing system used by hospitals?
- By "Sharing medicaal data," does it mean "recording all medical data in the blockchain and sharing personal information with an unspecified number of other people?
- How is the types of medical information recorded in the MediBlock determined?