Because each personal devices will store a private key that can decrypt the encrypted medical data, there is currently no way to use MediBloc without a personal device.
Articles in this section
- Is healthcare data stored on the blockchain?
- Why should healthcare data systems adopt blockchain technology
- Can MediBloc Corp give access to the data?
- How will the reliability and security aspects/ features of blockchains be applied to MediBloc?
- What about patients who do not have personal devices like a smartphone?