For hospitals, MediBloc 1) decreases pressure on patient data( or medical data) security/management 2) enables more efficient medical care 3) incur positive effects through the platform's compensation system and reliability check 4) can be used as a marketing tool
Articles in this section
- What is MediBloc?
- What kind of service does MediBloc offer?
- Are there any benefits for hospitals in using MediBloc?
- Will MediBloc be used to replace the existing system used by hospitals?
- By "Sharing medicaal data," does it mean "recording all medical data in the blockchain and sharing personal information with an unspecified number of other people?
- How is the types of medical information recorded in the MediBlock determined?