It will be decided by the patients, the owners of the data. MediBloc will support more frequently used data first and gradually expand the range and type of data.
Articles in this section
- What is MediBloc?
- What kind of service does MediBloc offer?
- Are there any benefits for hospitals in using MediBloc?
- Will MediBloc be used to replace the existing system used by hospitals?
- By "Sharing medicaal data," does it mean "recording all medical data in the blockchain and sharing personal information with an unspecified number of other people?
- How is the types of medical information recorded in the MediBlock determined?