Patients can easily manage their own healthcare records by using Medibloc service. Incentives will be offered if an individual actively participate in the platform by using MediBloc services and managing their own healthcare data within the platform Collected personal health records can be provided to other participants through patients' consent only for free or for a fee within MediBloc platform. Research institutes, pharmaceuticals and others who need data will have sources to obtain the necessary data on the platform. The platform will give incentives for medical records generated by data producers(medical institutions,etc) and encourage healthcare providers with a benefit to participate in the MediBloc ecosystem. In addition, based on personal healthcare data, patients can take advantage of upgraded, highly customized digital healthcare services. Medi tokens are used to access these various MediBloc platform-based services and will create an economic ecosystem.
Articles in this section
- What is MediBloc?
- What kind of service does MediBloc offer?
- Are there any benefits for hospitals in using MediBloc?
- Will MediBloc be used to replace the existing system used by hospitals?
- By "Sharing medicaal data," does it mean "recording all medical data in the blockchain and sharing personal information with an unspecified number of other people?
- How is the types of medical information recorded in the MediBlock determined?