MediBloc can only be accessed by individuals with a private key, which decrypts and reveals only their personal healthcare data. The encrypted data itself is stored on a decentralized, distrubuted storage network- not a centralized server.
Articles in this section
- Is healthcare data stored on the blockchain?
- Why should healthcare data systems adopt blockchain technology
- Can MediBloc Corp give access to the data?
- How will the reliability and security aspects/ features of blockchains be applied to MediBloc?
- What about patients who do not have personal devices like a smartphone?