The exisiting healthcare data system have not been able to solve the problem of the reliability of the data generated by individual patients in the care and maintenance of medical information.However, wtih blockchain technology you can ensure the reliability of these data even if the data is distributed to individuals.
Articles in this section
- Is healthcare data stored on the blockchain?
- Why should healthcare data systems adopt blockchain technology
- Can MediBloc Corp give access to the data?
- How will the reliability and security aspects/ features of blockchains be applied to MediBloc?
- What about patients who do not have personal devices like a smartphone?