Of course not. A healthcare data will be encrypted and stored in a distributed database outside the blockchain. (IPFS, etc) Only the hashed value of the healthcare data is recorded onto the blockchain. Therefore, what random people see when accessing the blockchain is the hash value of the medical data, not the healthcare data itself.
Articles in this section
- What is MediBloc?
- What kind of service does MediBloc offer?
- Are there any benefits for hospitals in using MediBloc?
- Will MediBloc be used to replace the existing system used by hospitals?
- By "Sharing medicaal data," does it mean "recording all medical data in the blockchain and sharing personal information with an unspecified number of other people?
- How is the types of medical information recorded in the MediBlock determined?